Sunday, October 07, 2012

More Falconry...........


Same Renaissance Fair, same bird as on yesterday's post.  the object on the left is the lure, it is being slung in a circle around the falconer and this hawk is coming in really fast.  I was shooting at 1/640 sec and there is still motion blur in the bird.

_______________________________________________________________________________

On an entirely different subject....

iPhone Photo of hot tub

Went out to do my weekly maintenance on my hot tub this AM and found one set of jets had departed their normal location, you can see the hole on the left.  Although nothing appears broken, the retaining tabs are not holding.  I replaced it, felt the tabs engage, turned on the jets and watched it float gracefully out of the hole. I have emailed "hot tub service", just waiting to see how much this costs.

No comments:

Post a Comment