Tuesday, October 02, 2012

Harbor Light at Grand Marais, MN

Can't be naked women all the time.  This was from a recent trip to, among other places, the North Shore of Lake Superior and Gunflint Lake, MN.  Did not see the rays on the color image but they appeared on the black & white conversion.

I am doing my "civic duty" today; probably reading books on my iPad and listening to music on my iPhone while sitting on a metal folding chair in an over air conditioned room with a couple dozen other trapped citizens. If anyone has seen "Waiting for Godot" they can visualize what I expect the day to be like.
 
 On the plus side, I get $15 per day.  On the minus side, more than $10 of that will go for gas and more than the rest on wear & tear on my truck.  It's a 40 mile round trip. 

No comments:

Post a Comment