Saturday, October 22, 2011

Test of Blogging from an iPad

Testing

trying to see if I can figure out how to use "Blogsy" so I can blog from my iPad when I'm traveling. This may incentivize me to restart the blog.

Since I last posted, I kind of lost my will to photograph and post. Had a serious illness in the family which has resolved favorably about 95% over a period of months. Was traveling a lot; Cancun, California, Key West, St. Martin, Wisconsin and didn't enter any juried shows or shoot any nudes. Trying to change that situation now. Will still be traveling but maybe will be able to process and post from the iPad. Will try not to take any photos with it though, it has a reallllly crappy camera.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

A flower and a fantasy, up to the viewer to determine which is which.

1 comment: